Archery Elk and Deer
The following items are what we recommend you pack for your archery elk or archery deer hunt with us.
Necessities• Hunting license
• Airline tickets
• Bow sling
• Two bow releases, in case of malfuction
• Treestand harness
• Range finder
• Personal hygiene items
• Medicine (please inform guide/outfitter of any medical conditions or needs)
• Clothing for the Lodge (e.g. slippers, lounging clothes)
• Game bags for meat
*Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks rule: No lighted arrow knocks or anything battery operated on your bow.
Clothing• Underwear and socks for each day (wool or synthetic blend, moisture wicking)
• Lightweight long johns or Under Armour bottoms
• Lightweight long johns or Under Armour tops (heat gear)
• Six-pocket, army-style camouflage pants
• Camouflage clothing for all types of weather (T-shirts, long-sleeves)
• Lightweight camouflage jacket
• Quiet rain gear camouflage (tops and bottoms)
• Well broken in hiking boots (mid high ankle support)
• Fleece or wool gloves and hat (in case of cold weather)
• Camouflage baseball cap
*All clothing should be quiet.